Updated: Oct 19, 2021
As all team members interact with customers and may handle food prep at times, candidates should be familiar with applicable food safety guidelines and take pride in providing friendly customer service in a fast-past, high-volume environment.
- Reliable transportation
- Experience is a plus, but comprehensive training will be provided.
- Efficient/works quickly
- Customer service (you will be facing customers at all times)
- Does well under pressure
- Passionate and committed to the team and community
- $12/hr. (avg. $18-$22 with tips included)
- $1 raise after 60 days, regular raises every 6 months thereafter.
- Full-time, Part-time