Updated: Oct 19, 2021
The successful candidate will be responsible for cleaning, cutting food, cooking meals, keeping an organized and clean work area, and complying with all applicable food safety guidelines. We are seeking individuals committed to making great food in a fast-past, high-volume environment.
- Reliable transportation
- Experience is a plus, but we offer a comprehensive training program.
- Efficient/works quickly
- Customer service (You will be facing customers all the time)
- Does well under pressure
- Passionate and committed to the team and community
- $12/hr. (avg. $18-$22 with tips included)
- $1 raise after 60 days, regular raises every 6 months thereafter.
- Full-time, Part-time